Resources For Our Teachers
Teachers will find our list of resources below helpful when you need access to educational tools fast. Please remember to add your favorite educational resource to this page by sending a quick email to Mr. Glasbrenner.
Local School Resources
- Eclipse - Curriculum Manager
- Eclipse Item Analyzer - State Test Item Analysis
- RTI Resources - A collection of web resources related to RTI.
Great Resources on the Web
- ThinkMath.edc.org - A grade k - 5 library of common core math lessons and projects that will give teachers resources for teaching the mathematical practices.
- PollEverywhere.com - Poll your students by using text messaging for free.
- Socrative.com - A polling and response system that allows students to use any device to respond to questions.
- TeachersPayTeachers.com - Get a resource from a fellow educator.
- Glogster.com - A glog is an interactive visual blog that can contain text, pictures, video, and other multimedia.
- illustrativemathematics.org - An excellent site for CCSS related lessons that help students build deeper understanding through problem solving.
- LearnZillion - A great site for video lessons and differentiated instruction. Also good Common Core Lessons.
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- SpellingCity.com - This website provides free tools to create an online vocabulary game, tests, flashcards, and more. A great resource to make vocabulary fun!
- Teachopolis.org - Recognize and fight against academic dishonesty.
- Thinkfinity - Free educational games, activities, and hundreds of other resources.
- RubiStar Rubric building site for teachers - Want to make exemplary rubrics in a short amount of time? Try RubiStar out!
- The Solution Site - K-12, hands-on, problem based thematic units with real world relevance
- Yahoo! Education
- MemoryLifter.com - Give your students a great way to remember facts by using this sites interactive flash cards. Many topics already available or you can customize your own.
- IDEAS - IDEAS provides Wisconsin educators access to high-quality, highly usable, teacher-reviewed web-based resources for curricula, content, lesson plans, professional development and other selected resources.
- Lesson Corner - The Lesson Corner is a great resource that allows teachers to generate puzzles and worksheets related to almost any topic for any grade level.
- Education Resources at educationindex.com - Excellent Site
- The American HeritageŽ Dictionary
- The Britannica Concise Encyclopedia